Monday 8 October 2012

It's my birthday and I'll buy if I want to



So this week it was my birthday and I spent most of the day over indulging in cake and vino, because if you can’t on your birthday when else can you?  In my wine haze and sugar rush I started putting together a little birthday wish list.  Now I am purely just lusting after these beauties but if I lust hard enough, hopefully 1 or 2 will come my way.  Make a wish.....

J.Crew Etta calf hair pumps

The Kooples Skirt

Whistles leopard dress


J.Crew spot skirt

J.Crew Tassel loafers

Whistles leather trim coat





2 comments:

  1. Hi, sorry for the delay in replying! I am currently redoing my blog and it will be up and active agin in early February. Thank you for your comment and yours looks great too! Katherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like that! When else can you enjoy a luscious cake and tempting glass of wine if you can’t have it on a special day like your birthday? You can list everything you want, Katherine. Because achieving those things still depends on you and your decisions. So, whatever it is that would make you happy, just go for it!

    ~Corey Glenn

    ReplyDelete